Sunday, February 8, 2009

Half Baked (movie)

This is one of my favorite comedies of all time. It's definitely a classic and ranks up there with Cheech & Chong's Up in Smoke for greatness. Why?

Dave Chappelle is one of the funniest comedians I've seen in a very long time. The rest of the cast are all awesome too, with great comedy from Harlan Williams and Jim Breuer. These guys are hilarious.

The movie is pretty basic in its plot line, in so far as having your best friend get arrested as a cop killer for feeding munchies to a diabetic police horse plots go.

I bought this movie on DVD and find myself watching it every so often. Even after two dozen views, it's still funny. I definitely highly recommend this movie to anyone who likes to laugh and isn't all hung up on marijuana's legalities.

No comments: