Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Moving and Stuff

I've been very busy lately, so I've kind of slacked off on posting here. It's been a week since my last review when I originally had the goal of doing two reviews per week. Sorry about that.

The good news is that I haven't totally been neglecting the blog either. I've decided to move it to the MilitantLibertarian.org domain where it belongs, so stay tuned for the announcement of that, which will be coming soon.

The setup isn't ready yet, but I have a great layout prepared and it's coming along nicely. The RSS and other subscriptions should follow to the new location without a hitch, so no worries there.

Thanks for your patience and have a Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Christian Prophet said...

Waiting to see your work. Check out the message from Jesus Christ, libertarian:
http://spirituallibertarian.blogspot.com/

Aaron Turpen said...

Thanks CP. The new site is looking pretty good, if I do say so.

Sneak peak: http://reviews.militantlibertarian.org